Have you read this little lot?
- The Nissan Qashqai…No, we didn't know how to spell it either.
- Tools of the trade…Buying a car is fraught with dangers. Handily though, we live in the future. So we can arm ourselves.
- Some other cars I had…I had a lot of cars around this time (circa 2006). Most of them don't deserve a post of their own, so here are the highlights.
- The Mitsubishi L200…Because nothing says 'rugged bloke' like driving a pick-up, or a 'truck' as you'll no doubt call it in front of your friends...
- The Honda CR-V…It's a Honda 4x4 that's, um, not really a 4x4. Still, it is pretty good. So it's got that going for it.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...