Want to tell us about your Not £2 Grand find? Or about the worst car you bought for under £2 Grand? Type away!
Have you read this little lot?
- More detritus that doesn’t deserve its own post…Another snapshot of automotive misery I owned, though none that warrant the effort of an individual post.
- Genesis – the Triumph DolomiteDolomites are not cool. Nor are they safe. I learned both the hard way.
- The gearbox of doom – My W202 C230Another Mercedes-Benz. Another truckload of absolute fail.
- Making the moss-t of it – My Mercedes 500SELIt was a moss-covered Mercedes. It's a play on words, geddit?
- The Daihatsu Copen…The Daihatsu Copen is quirky, cheeky little thing. And we like that, and maybe you will too?
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...