Have you read this little lot?
- Foam party – My Escort GTiAnother car I thought would a good idea. It wasn't though, obviously.
- Small-scale restoration…Fixing up old toy cars is our new favourite thing to watch.
- Not Herbie – The VW BeetlesBecause I thought I was a hippy, or something. No, actually, it was cheap and near my house...
- What scrappage really looks like…We think the scrappage schemes are a farce, and these amazing pictures help prove our point.
- The Fiat Panda 100HP…The Fiat Panda 100HP, the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Though you could drive it naked. Police might take a dim view.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...