Have you read this little lot?
- Hello, welcome to a new Not £2 Grand!It's been a long time coming, but look, we're here! […]
- Fire risk – My E38 730iBig, wafty and suffered from a severe dislike of retaining its petrol.
- What scrappage really looks like…We think the scrappage schemes are a farce, and these amazing pictures help prove our point.
- The Perodua Kelisa…Don't dismiss the Perodua Kelisa. It might be a bit of an odd duck, but it's mega fun.
- The Fiat Panda 100HP…The Fiat Panda 100HP, the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Though you could drive it naked. Police might take a dim view.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...