Have you read this little lot?
- Bought once, sold twice – My Mercedes 230CEHand built by germans. Rusted to within an inch of its life by England. Bought by an idiot. […]
- The Citroen Saxo VTR/S…Body-kits need not apply. […]
- The Renault Vel Satis…French and quirky, like a Parisian Furby. […]
- The Proton Savvy…You could. But you shouldn't. […]
- Can we talk about ‘barn find’ cars?Nope, not a barn. Stop it. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...