Have you read this little lot?
- A different kind of family car…Live life in the long lane, not that that's a thing. Just buy a limousine is what we're saying.
- The Suzuki Cappuccino…No, it's not really far away. It's that small, bless it.
- The Audi A2…The Audi A2. It looks a bit like R2-D2, which is sort of cute, right?
- Bit of this, bit of that – My 1977 MK2 CapriThe car I never promised myself.
- The Fiat Panda 100HP…The Fiat Panda 100HP, the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Though you could drive it naked. Police might take a dim view.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...