Have you read this little lot?
- Poor track record – My 1997 Escort ‘track car’This why you should never try and build your own track car. Or it's at least a lesson in why should avoid an Escort. […]
- YOUR CARS: Tom ‘Wookie’ Ford’s Volvo…Not content with finding the best cars you can buy for £2,000, we're also looking at what you've actually bought... […]
- The Toyota MR2…Two-seat roadsters don't get much better than this. […]
- TAXI! The Black Cab…TAXI! Yes, you can buy one. And you should. Because it's fun. […]
- The Vauxhall Nova…Once the butt of boy racer jokes, the Nova is now a bona fide classic. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...