Have you read this little lot?
- Pollitt’s rubbish cars nearly gets an award…Blog gets commended at awards, which is nice, because none of the cars he ever owned were commendable. […]
- Getting away with it…We're not advocating this particular usage, okay? No names, right? We didn't see you, it's all good. Just give us £2,000 and we'll sort the motah! […]
- Say hello to Project Saga…Because we can't buy normal cars. […]
- The Subaru Impreza…Like a fire-breathing rally car, but without the fire. […]
- YOUR CARS: Rich Scott’s Rover 75 Tourer…A Rover 75 could be all the car you ever need, as Rich Scott sets out to prove. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...