Have you read this little lot?
- The Rover 800…We owned a Rover 800. it was not good. However, we still have love for big old motor.
- Samurai without a master – My 605I had a big Peugeot. As you can imagine, it didn't end well. Though for once it wasn't my fault.
- BMW: Lights, camera, ACTION!BMW Films: This is what happens when a car company makes movies. Hold on to your seat!
- The Vauxhall Insignia…The Vauxhall Insignia. A great car if you're really boring. Like, really, really boring.
- The Ford Transit…Like a car. But bigger. And with fewer windows.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...