Have you read this little lot?
- BLOG: Old cars aren’t the devil…We pull on our political pants and jump to the defence of older cars. […]
- The Suzuki Cappuccino…No, it's not really far away. It's that small, bless it. […]
- Man discovers M badge isn’t convincing…What did he expect? […]
- N2G Video – Why cheap cars are brilliant!Cheap cars are fun cars, and don't let anyone else tell you any different. […]
- The Subaru Legacy…It's a Subaru. It goes "wubwubwubwub" but curiously, it's not an Impreza. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...