Have you read this little lot?
- Mobile tetanus – My 1973 OldsmobileI bought an American car. It was not a good American car in any way, shape or form.
- Coming to America…Trying to be as cool as Steve McQueen is a tall order. But somehow, Chris Behan has pulled it off.
- The BMW E60 5-Series…Blend in with the sales reps and even the Police Interceptors - this is the BMW E60 5 Series.
- Start’em young…Who said you need to be 17 to drive? Just go to a Young Driver centre.
- The Fiat Stilo Abarth…Five cylinders, twenty valves and Italian build quality. What could go wrong?
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...