Have you read this little lot?
- Not Herbie – The VW BeetlesBecause I thought I was a hippy, or something. No, actually, it was cheap and near my house...
- The Audi TT…If you buy one only to have someone call you a hairdresser, give them a slap. They couldn't be more wrong.
- The Toyota Celica…Think about it, when did you last see a Celica on the road? You could be the one everybody sees!
- The best things in life are free – ’80 Mitsubishi SapporoGot it for free. Took it apart. Ran out of talent.
- The Skoda Fabia vRSA Skoda. A diesel Skoda at that. And yes, you bloody well should buy one.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...