Have you read this little lot?
- Father’s Rage – The MK2 CapriImagine rust. And no headlights. And some beige. BINGO! […]
- The Jaguar XJ…Are you thinking of becoming a loan shark, or a gangster? You'll need the right wheels. […]
- Christine – The Ford OrionJust as evil as Stephen Kings Plymouth, but not as pretty. […]
- GUEST BLOG: Cars and our connection…Why are we so attached to our cars? We asked a Dr. […]
- The Mazda RX-8…Because it's fun to tell people you have a Wankel engine. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...