Have you read this little lot?
- The Lancashire Job – The Mini (Part 2)The ongoing saga goes on. […]
- Poor track record – My 1997 Escort ‘track car’This why you should never try and build your own track car. Or it's at least a lesson in why should avoid an Escort. […]
- Slow progress and silly ideas…Here's one we didn't make earlier. […]
- Five cars that will only go up in value…Fancy making a few quid? You need to buy one of these cars then, don't you? […]
- TWOC’d – My Mondeo GhiaI'm not even going to try and sum up what happened. Just read it. It's... a unique story. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...