Have you read this little lot?
- The Lancashire Job – The Mini (Part 2)The ongoing saga goes on. […]
- The Mondeo ST220…Being Mondeo man is not bad thing, especially if you have a 3.0 V6 to play with. […]
- Foam party – My Escort GTiAnother car I thought would a good idea. It wasn't though, obviously. […]
- The Suzuki Swift Sport…Looking for a modern, fun pocket rocket? Well look no further, because the Suzuki Swift is here! […]
- Mobile tetanus – My 1973 OldsmobileI bought an American car. It was not a good American car in any way, shape or form. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...