Have you read this little lot?
- Rover didn’t build the 75 Coupe. A man called Gerry did…There is something so very impressive about this...
- The Suzuki Cappuccino…No, it's not really far away. It's that small, bless it.
- The Subaru Impreza…Like a fire-breathing rally car, but without the fire.
- Five £2,000 Fords you missed out on…Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Apparently.
- Noel Edmonds hates stunt drivers…Car stunts aren't meant to be easy, but if they set up by Noel Edmonds, there's a good chance they'll kill you.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...