Have you read this little lot?
- Rust N Chrome – My 1961 Ford ZodiacFull of filler and way, WAY beyond my limited expertise.
- TWOC’d – My Mondeo GhiaI'm not even going to try and sum up what happened. Just read it. It's... a unique story.
- Testing Father – The next Ford CapriThis was a covert mission, surrounded in stealth, […]
- The Citroën C5…The Citroën C5 is a wondrous machine. It could be all the family car you ever need.
- YOUR CARS: Graham Eason’s Saab 9000…Who needs a German executive car? The Saab 9000 is where it's at, as Graham Eason proves.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...