Have you read this little lot?
- Seven months, seven days – My Rover 820 VitesseLike a luxury car, but more diabolically shite.
- Road beige – My Cortina 2.0GL estateBeige fighter. Beige against the machine. Road beige, and other names Ben Morley threw at it.
- The Lancashire Job – The Mini (Part 2)The ongoing saga goes on.
- Dealer Profile – Bigperm CustomsBigperm Customs is the embodiment of the Not 2 Grand ethos. If you're on a budget and you want cools wheels, this is the place for you...
- The dash cam and the self-righteous…A dash cam does not make you the law. Take note.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...