Have you read this little lot?
- Foam party – My Escort GTiAnother car I thought would a good idea. It wasn't though, obviously. […]
- Boredom on wheels – My Vectra SRiBlack, brief, boring. […]
- The P38 Range Rover…Big, chunky, available with a V8 and carrying a badge synonymous with the great outdoors. Just ignore the build quality. […]
- The Alfa Romeo MiTo…The MiTo. Like an Alfa Romeo, but not as pretty. […]
- The BMW E60 5-Series…Blend in with the sales reps and even the Police Interceptors - this is the BMW E60 5 Series. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...