Have you read this little lot?
- The Mercedes-Benz CLK…The CLK is an elegant coupe that still looks fresh today. Could it be your next motor?
- The BMW Z3…The BMW Z3 was a rubbish Bond car. Handily though, it's much better without all the gadgets, and smarm.
- Bit of this, bit of that – My 1977 MK2 CapriThe car I never promised myself.
- Car TV is about to get better…Car TV is about to get a lot better. This is Salvage Hunters: Classic Cars!
- The Peugeot 407 Coupe…The 407 Coupe, it's the thinking man's coupe, or something.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...