Have you read this little lot?
- The BMW E34 5-Series…The E34 is the king of understated cool. […]
- What was I thinking? – My Rover 420GSiBecause I thought a Rover would be okay. […]
- Drifted Clearways – My 1976 Mk2 Capri 3.0SNot a JPS. Not particularly solid. Didn't actually drift Clearways (a corner at Brands Hatch, for the uninitiated). […]
- It’s all in the details…Who knew cleaning a car could be so satisfying to watch? […]
- The Clio Renaultsport…The combination of a big engine in a small car is always a winner, as the Clio Renaultsport proves. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...