Have you read this little lot?
- Getting away with it…We're not advocating this particular usage, okay? No names, right? We didn't see you, it's all good. Just give us £2,000 and we'll sort the motah!
- The ‘new’ Volkswagen Beetle…Like the old one, but with more Golf underneath it and more water cooling the engine.
- Mobile tetanus – My 1973 OldsmobileI bought an American car. It was not a good American car in any way, shape or form.
- The Vauxhall Zafia GSi…The Zafira GSi, fun for all the family. In a silly kind of way.
- The Peugeot 407 Coupe…The 407 Coupe, it's the thinking man's coupe, or something.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...