Have you read this little lot?
- A boring update…Still looks the same, but we have changed some bits.
- Did what it said on the tin – My Vauxhall CalibraNothing to report. All went well.
- Drifted Clearways – My 1976 Mk2 Capri 3.0SNot a JPS. Not particularly solid. Didn't actually drift Clearways (a corner at Brands Hatch, for the uninitiated).
- The Ford S-Max…The S-Max - it's a big old family car, but one you may actually love.
- Foam party – My Escort GTiAnother car I thought would a good idea. It wasn't though, obviously.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...