Have you read this little lot?
- The W123 Mercedes-Benz…The Mercedes-Benz W123 is a tough old beast. And for the time being, they're still cheap.
- The Mazda RX-8…Because it's fun to tell people you have a Wankel engine.
- The best things in life are free – ’80 Mitsubishi SapporoGot it for free. Took it apart. Ran out of talent.
- The Vauxhall Insignia…The Vauxhall Insignia. A great car if you're really boring. Like, really, really boring.
- More detritus that doesn’t deserve its own post…Another snapshot of automotive misery I owned, though none that warrant the effort of an individual post.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...