Have you read this little lot?
- The Suzuki Cappuccino…No, it's not really far away. It's that small, bless it.
- The Audi S3…The Audi S3 was the first small, hot Audi, and it was mega. And now it's cheap.
- The Mercedes-Benz E Class…Long, German and luxurious. Like Heidi Klum covered in truffles. Possibly.
- Some other cars I had…I had a lot of cars around this time (circa 2006). Most of them don't deserve a post of their own, so here are the highlights.
- The Rover P6…Classic cars are cool, and there are few cooler than the Rover P6. Vinnie Jones drove one!
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...