Have you read this little lot?
- Slow progress and silly ideas…Here's one we didn't make earlier. […]
- Hello, welcome to a new Not £2 Grand!It's been a long time coming, but look, we're here! […]
- Thief Magnet – My Vauxhall NovaEvery young man should have a Nova, but it's better if they're not like this. […]
- TV show business model ‘unsustainable’…It was always going to become an issue. […]
- The Mitsubishi Colt CZT…The Mitsubishi Colt CZT. It's small and it packs a near 150bhp punch, but is it any good? […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...