Have you read this little lot?
- The Daihatsu Copen…The Daihatsu Copen is quirky, cheeky little thing. And we like that, and maybe you will too? […]
- The Saab 9-3 Convertible…It's autumn, so let us tell you all about the Saab 9-3 Convertible. Because we're timely like that. […]
- The W220 Mercedes-Benz S Class…Look like a mob boss or Sir Lordypants Alan Sweetner, despite the fact you work part time at Greggs. […]
- Red, dead, no redemption – My Mercedes 280EIt was a high-end, quality automobile. It also smelled like wee inside. […]
- Bargain or Bollocks? Dent removal kitUtter bollocks. Don't bother. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...