Have you read this little lot?
- The Chrysler Crossfire…Please don't buy this. Just don't. Even with a bargain price tag, the Crossfire is an appalling waste of money. […]
- The Toyota Prius…We can't put this off any longer. The Prius is cheap, and while it pains us to say it, it's not that bad. […]
- Man strips BMW. Can’t drift. Does crash…A cheap BMW does not a drift car make. […]
- The Mazda6 MPS…Is the Mazda6 MPS the best sleeper ever? Read on to find out. […]
- The Daihatsu Copen…The Daihatsu Copen is quirky, cheeky little thing. And we like that, and maybe you will too? […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...