Have you read this little lot?
- The Lupo GTi…The Lupo GTi was a 'blink and you miss it' machine, and that's a shame, because it was brilliant. […]
- Carry on Camping…Who said you need and actual camper van to go camping? […]
- Pollitt’s rubbish cars…As well as bringing you all that is wonderful in the […]
- TAXI! The Black Cab…TAXI! Yes, you can buy one. And you should. Because it's fun. […]
- N2G Video – Why cheap cars are brilliant!Cheap cars are fun cars, and don't let anyone else tell you any different. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...