Have you read this little lot?
- The Peugeot 206 GT…It's like a rally car, but not as expensive. Or as fast. […]
- YOUR CARS: Graham Eason’s Saab 9000…Who needs a German executive car? The Saab 9000 is where it's at, as Graham Eason proves. […]
- The Lancashire Job – The Mini (Part 1)They say everyone should own a Mini at some point. They're wrong. […]
- The Rover 800…We owned a Rover 800. it was not good. However, we still have love for big old motor. […]
- The Isuzu Trooper…If you're a after a machine that can take a beating, the Isuzu Trooper is what you need. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...