Have you read this little lot?
- The Toyota MR2…Two-seat roadsters don't get much better than this.
- The 900 mile Mk1 Escort…Look, an actual barn find. Not like that Orion on eBay that's been parked under a tree for three weeks
- The Renault Avantime…More French than Jean Reno dipped in Onion Soup.
- Five budget high-mileage heroes…Want a car that will go on, and on, and on? Here you go, we've rounded up five
- The Rover 800…We owned a Rover 800. it was not good. However, we still have love for big old motor.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...