Have you read this little lot?
- The BMW Z4…The BMW Z4 is a classy roadster, perfect for foiling attempted murders. Possibly.
- Drifted Clearways – My 1976 Mk2 Capri 3.0SNot a JPS. Not particularly solid. Didn't actually drift Clearways (a corner at Brands Hatch, for the uninitiated).
- Noel Edmonds hates stunt drivers…Car stunts aren't meant to be easy, but if they set up by Noel Edmonds, there's a good chance they'll kill you.
- The Nissan Qashqai…No, we didn't know how to spell it either.
- Say hello to Project 800…We bought an old Rover, because of course we did.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...