Have you read this little lot?
- Coming to America…Trying to be as cool as Steve McQueen is a tall order. But somehow, Chris Behan has pulled it off.
- Five jobs best-suited to the professionals…Are you a trained mechanic? No? Probably best to leave these jobs well alone then.
- The P38 Range Rover…Big, chunky, available with a V8 and carrying a badge synonymous with the great outdoors. Just ignore the build quality.
- The Smart Roadster/Coupe…Pocket sized and able to provide hours of joy. Visit to Anne Summers not required.
- Splashing the paint around…Painted things. Didn't balls it up. Score.
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 800
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...