Have you read this little lot?
- Testing Father – The next Ford CapriThis was a covert mission, surrounded in stealth, […]
- The Fiat Stilo Abarth…Five cylinders, twenty valves and Italian build quality. What could go wrong? […]
- The Mitsubishi Lancer…When your more athletic brother makes you look rubbish at everything […]
- The Mazda RX-8…Because it's fun to tell people you have a Wankel engine. […]
- The Subaru Legacy…It's a Subaru. It goes "wubwubwubwub" but curiously, it's not an Impreza. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...