Have you read this little lot?
- Splashing the paint around…Painted things. Didn't balls it up. Score. […]
- The Land Rover Discovery…Let's off-road […]
- Five jobs best-suited to the professionals…Are you a trained mechanic? No? Probably best to leave these jobs well alone then. […]
- Blimey, it’s a Project 800 update…I do apologise. Life has been somewhat hectic of late, […]
- Man strips BMW. Can’t drift. Does crash…A cheap BMW does not a drift car make. […]
- Alfa Romeo
- Dealer Profile
- Land Rover
- London Taxis International
- N2G Projects
- Not 2 Grand Cars
- Our Cars
- Project 5
- Project 800
- Project Alan
- Project Saga
- The Failures
- Your Cars
@N2Grand @ThePollitt After a week back with a #Landrover Discovery 1 I am reminded why I had them in the past, coil springing is perfect for todays roads, it has a huge glass area and is great to drive. A few niggles which I'm sorting and I'm going to change the cam belt......
The one that won't break in half...